Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung heat pump e911 - automatic setting

Options
  • 20-04-2021 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, I have moved into a new house, and we have a samsung heat pump. The heat pump is for central heating and water. I am getting an intermittent problem where I get a E911 error and am chasing with the builder to get someone out to have a look, but wondering if people have an idea of what it is. Also, I can see on other forums, that these samsung heat pumps are normally in an automatic status...but I don't think it is. Does anyone know how to switch the samsung contrl panel on the machine to the automatic setting?
    The long and short of it is....the samsung control panel seems uneccasrily difficult!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Biker1

Hello, I have moved into a new house, and we have a samsung heat pump. The heat pump is for central heating and water. I am getting an intermittent problem where I get a E911 error and am chasing with the builder to get someone out to have a look, but wondering if people have an idea of what it is. Also, I can see on other forums, that these samsung heat pumps are normally in an automatic status...but I don't think it is. Does anyone know how to switch the samsung contrl panel on the machine to the automatic setting?
    The long and short of it is....the samsung control panel seems uneccasrily difficult!

There is supposed to be an operation and maintenance manual left with the heat pump. Failing that get on to the supplier for info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FALook4Change

there is a very large book but it is more a technical manual than a user guide. It is also online. on joule . ie although i cannt paste the link

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

Got this on mine when I moved in too. It’s a flow rate warning AFAIK. I had to clean a small gause filter and that sorted it. The filter was out by the unit but I’ve also seen it inside on my brothers unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FALook4Change

anyone know how to turn the auto setting back on? it is not clear in the manual.

Advertisement