Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance a 1999 1.9 Audi A4 Tdi

Options
  • 20-04-2021 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Just wondering is it possible to insure a 1999 1.9 Audi A4 Tdi .I have a Mk2 Vw insured with Fbd but they consider a 1999 too young?Help needed thanks Jerry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭homingbird

Try IVETA.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

jerryg wrote: »
    Just wondering is it possible to insure a 1999 1.9 Audi A4 Tdi .I have a Mk2 Vw insured with Fbd but they consider a 1999 too young?Help needed thanks Jerry

Have you the Mk2 on a classic policy?

If yes then I see no reason why the A4 won't qualify. I've a 2001 Megane convertible on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭jerryg

Thanks lads great advice I have tried 5 companies now so I'm going to get a more modern run about like a caddy van or something else and I will do up my mk2 golf.
    Jerry

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭jerryg

Most say a 1999 car falls between being too old to insure normally and not old enough for others.
    I have had a classic policy with FBD for at least 15 years and I would say I've done 3000 Km not great value really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement