Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chain guard

Options
  • 20-04-2021 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help.

I recently got a new LaPierre Edge 2.9. I love it but I keep getting my laces caught in the chainring and it's doing a pretty good job of shredding them unfortunately. I'm looking for a chain guard, I tried this one... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KXPHG5Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_4EFG3F359B50FSBMBTF0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 but the holes in it didn't line up with the holes in the sprocket (don't even know if that's the right term) on the bike.

I'm a bit bewildered when I look at Chaín Reaction and there's all different sizes, how do I know what size I need and could somebody guide me towards the right thing... Please?

Thanks a million

Comments

Advertisement