Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft Nintendo

Options
  • 19-04-2021 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    I just got Minecraft for my kid for his nintendo switch, it was the card version and was 23Euro, presumably I don't need the nintendo yearly thing for this to work do i ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Hi ,
    I just got Minecraft for my kid for his nintendo switch, it was the card version and was 23Euro, presumably I don't need the nintendo yearly thing for this to work do i ?

It will work fine. Only online multiplayer is locked behind the subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It will work fine. Only online multiplayer is locked behind the subscription.

OK, but can he play without other online players ?

Is there a decent 1 player setup ? sorry no clue about minecraft...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

TomSweeney wrote: »
    OK, but can he play without other online players ?

Is there a decent 1 player setup ? sorry no clue about minecraft...

Yep loads to do in single player.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Vielan Danke!!!

Advertisement