Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Alexander Shorokhoff

• 18-04-2021 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ Amik

Does anyone have experience with the brand Alexander Shorokhoff? I like the artsy, quirky, and creative designs and have my eye on one of his 24 hour models with a sun and moon.

It's powered by a modified Vostok movement and the recent Vostok thread here has me wondering if it's worth the 1K price.

daynnight2.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Wibbs

Funky looking yes, most certainly not worth the 1000 quid pricetag though. IMHO it's a 2oo quid watch.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement