Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP Recommendation

Options
  • 17-04-2021 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Looking for a good doctor in Dundalk with experience in depression and anxiety. My own GP basically told me to get on with it so looking to find someone else but so hard to know who to go to.

Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I would recommend Dr. Sinead O'Brien's private practice but I really don't think she's taking any new clients on. Give it a chance though. Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,522 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

John Whatley is excellent but not taking any new patients, I believe.

It may be a matter of who is taking new patients, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

I was once in a similar situation. My advice wud be contact those mentioned above to get a second opinion. Maybe once you get to talk to another doc,they myt take you on.i went to a diff doc for a 2nd opinion years ago, explained my story and he saw that i was being neglected by my own doctor, he wasnt taking new patients but asked me straight out did i want to change docs,ive been his patient ever since.worth going that route to see. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Duvty

Thanks for your responses

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thread now closed following some very dodgy advice, which has been removed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement