Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Proof of named driving experience

Registered Users Posts: 11 tomasie

Could I get a Proof of named driving experience for a policy that is not active? I need it for the new policy.

Comments

• tomasie wrote: »
    Could I get a Proof of named driving experience for a policy that is not active? I need it for the new policy.
    Hi tomasie,

Can you please private message the policy number or car registration so I can request your named driving experience? 

Many thanks
    Rachel 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement