Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to advertise ?

Options
  • 15-04-2021 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm employed by a specialized construction services firm and from time to time we get requests from UK firms for pricing etc. We have had some success and have good feedback from the completed jobs and I believe there is more out there.
    My query is where do we advertise ourselves ? We get work from principals, QS's, main contractors etc and follow all the main tender watch websites. I would like to get our name more out there initially as we have a very good conversion rate from initial enquiry.

Any and all comments welcome.

Westgolf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

There is no simple answer

I'd be looking at getting the ads and marketing message in front of the people who are likely to buy the service

So what sites / publications do those people read?

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

westgolf wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm employed by a specialized construction services firm and from time to time we get requests from UK firms for pricing etc. We have had some success and have good feedback from the completed jobs and I believe there is more out there.
    My query is where do we advertise ourselves ? We get work from principals, QS's, main contractors etc and follow all the main tender watch websites. I would like to get our name more out there initially as we have a very good conversion rate from initial enquiry.

Any and all comments welcome.

Westgolf

Subscribe to google adds services, and set campaign to display your website or promotional page link for specific keywords search / specific locations etc

Advertisement