Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

separating wall

• 15-04-2021 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭ freddie1970

I have got builders in too remove waist high flower beds that ran down our back garden wall.
    We wanted to get our wall plastered after but the builder is after showing me a big crack in the wall is moving can nearly be pushed over ..
    There was a huge amount of weight in the flowerbeds which may have caused some of damage but the builder reckons the wall foundation is not deep enough either ..
    Should i try to get neighbours to chip in for repair or should i bite the bullet myself ..if the wall fell it would be into their garden

Comments

Advertisement