Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Mechanic

Options
  • 14-04-2021 7:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Can someone recommend a mobile mechanic, I'm based in Ringsend. I'm having problems starting my car even with jump leads

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭con747

JohnRock wrote: »
    Can someone recommend a mobile mechanic, I'm based in Ringsend. I'm having problems starting my car even with jump leads

many thanks

Have you breakdown cover on your insurance?

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnRock

I didn't renew my insurance as I wasn't using the car because of the 5km restrictions

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Sometimes the battery is so dead jump leads won't do the job, needs a battery boost.

Best off calling a local mechanic and he would probably pop around to you with one, not sure my mechanic would go down to Ringsend from D8 to do a battery boost tbh.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

My local mechanic dropped up to my house when the battery died out of nowhere, defo worth giving one near you a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnRock

I found a good mechanic, happy to pass on his details if anyone needs it. The battery needed to be replaced. Got one from micks garage. Everything is working fine now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement