Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 14th April

Options
  • 13-04-2021 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Acanella in the 4-20 Leopardstown tomorrow they are expecting a good run. Was told to have a few quid on her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

I see Benatar is running at cheltenham tomorrow, i think Aidankk had him up as one of his antepost bets for cheltenham, though he didnt run. I wonder is he worth a punt tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭del roy

Niallers87 wrote: »
    I see Benatar is running at cheltenham tomorrow, i think Aidankk had him up as one of his antepost bets for cheltenham, though he didnt run. I wonder is he worth a punt tomorrow?

Benatar
    Wed 14th Apr 2021
    14:05, Cheltenham
    DEC Odds: 10.5 (Betfair Exc)

Decent race but as a result we get in here with a low racing weight of just 10st 4lbs. Ran well here in the Caspian Caviar Gold Cup back in December and off a 5lb lower mark would have a decent chance on that running. Had a few poo runs since, but was better last time at Warwick (2nd). Won't mind the ground and having been third on his only two runs here would have an e/w chance.

Trainer Gary Moore

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

del roy wrote: »
    Benatar
    Wed 14th Apr 2021
    14:05, Cheltenham
    DEC Odds: 10.5 (Betfair Exc)

Decent race but as a result we get in here with a low racing weight of just 10st 4lbs. Ran well here in the Caspian Caviar Gold Cup back in December and off a 5lb lower mark would have a decent chance on that running. Had a few poo runs since, but was better last time at Warwick (2nd). Won't mind the ground and having been third on his only two runs here would have an e/w chance.

Trainer Gary Moore

Thanks Del Roy,

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Milanative

2.05 coole cody 7/2

13:50
    6 - Dazzling Dan @ 6/1

15:35
    6 - Saffron Beach @ 3/1

16:00
    3 - Queen's Order @ 5/1

Mutamaded @ 9/2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Few really nice bets lined up for today.

1.30 Cheltenham, Faivoir. Horse is around 4/5 now on the exchange. This is a lay bet for me and by far my best bet of the day. The horse is way way way under-priced. No doubt the horse was improving hand over fist and landed 4 or so races in the last 5 or 6 months but rising in the weights and barely scraped home last time out @ 1/7. Could argue the conditions weren't right for it last time but could also argue the weight has a major factor. Just cant' see the horse winning today and nice odds for a nice lay bet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭dmakc

Hawkhead70 wrote: »
    Acanella in the 4-20 Leopardstown tomorrow they are expecting a good run. Was told to have a few quid on her.

Good man well done

• Registered Users Posts: 42 awwalsh

Thanks Hawkhead. Nicely done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Hawkhead70

Cheers lads. It was a nice performance. Looks a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Hawkhead70

Acanella is out again tomorrow in the Guineas trial at Leopardstown . Haven’t heard anything this time around but I was taken by it’s debut and the third that day gave the form a bit of a boost by winning today at Naas. 6/1 with bet 365 seems fair enough

Advertisement