Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler installation length and cost

Options
  • 13-04-2021 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

I am having a Wiedens gas boiler installed. It is taking a lot longer than it needs to be in my non professional opinion. What is concerning me is the RGI going on about the costs of certs. Does anyone have an idea which carts are necessary for me to have and how much? For the installation he is taking a out 1200 euro including carts. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Need a bit more information as to why you think it's taking longer that you expect.
    Is it just a straight swap boiler?
    Is there additional gas or water pipework / control systems / power flushing involved?
    Did you agree the price beforehand?
    Have you checked their credentials on RGII.ie to see if the person doing the work is a registered gas installer?
    What exactly are your concerns?
    How long did you think it would take to complete the work, did they indicate how long it would take beforehand?

Advertisement