Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kitchen Wishlist

• 12-04-2021 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I hope this is the right forum, apologies if not!

I am about to start a kitchen extension (Covid permitting) and am now starting to look for a kitchen supplier to have them lined up. I don't plan on ever doing this again, so can I ask what are your "must haves" and your "would like to haves" - money permitting?

I already have a Qooker tap (best kitchen gadget ever), an in-sinkerator and a water softening system that I took with me from my last house that I will be getting installed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭volono

Such a difficult question without knowing the design of your kitchen tbf. The person, company that designs your kitchen will go through it for you.
    I presume your post is only referring to accessories for the kitchen and not the type of kitchen, worktop, door, handle etc.
    Really does depend on design.
    Magic Corners, pull out bin, internal peg boards , pull out baskets. A pull out larder. Wine rack or better yet an integrated wine cooler. Carousels, it goes on. Best of luck with it all

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭noplacehere

Countertop space. Space you know you’ll use for cutting/chopping etc but equally space under if you are someone like me who has coffee machine, toaster, air fryer, microwave and kettle that all stay on the counter all the time

Advertisement