Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Recommendations

Options
  • 12-04-2021 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I will shortly be getting a kitchen extension (Covid permitting) and I am starting the search for a kitchen provider. I'd rather use local if I could, so can anyone recommend a kitchen supplier that they have used and liked?
    I wish I had unlimited funds, but unfortunately not, so I presume that means the bespoke "artisan" kitchen makers are out of the picture!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,281 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We got a new kitchen about two years ago from BeSpace in Ballycoolin. Couldn't be happier with it, they were great to deal with. Some really helpful advice and suggestions for storage options and the price was quite a bit lower than our next preferred option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Zaph wrote: »
    We got a new kitchen about two years ago from BeSpace in Ballycoolin. Couldn't be happier with it, they were great to deal with. Some really helpful advice and suggestions for storage options and the price was quite a bit lower than our next preferred option.

Thanks for the reply! They are already on my list as they've been there for years and years so I figured they must be doing something right to have lasted so long!
    Good to hear they were good value too!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

Searching as well for someone who do a new kitchen, anyone hear any think about them: http://www.nokang.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Zaph wrote: »

I had a very different experience, found them awful to deal with, but they're very competitively priced for the quality of product they offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

We had one fitted last month from Cash & Carry Kitchens, they've a showroom in D15 in North West Business Park. All done strictly by appointments only and they were very covid safe in the showroom, as was their fitter who was working at our home. We are very happy with the kitchen and all the staff we dealt with from planning, scheduling, deliveries and particularly their fitter were genuinely lovely people. Couldn't be happier with the kitchen, quality and pricing were both bang on for our needs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement