Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

4 D Pharma

• 11-04-2021 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25 hydrus21

Think this is the year for DDDD
    Welcome all views.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭ cc87

4d is backed by a few on here.
    It’s been mentioned a good bit in the stock picking thread since the start of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 hydrus21

Well, the big splash onto the nasdaq turned out to be a pebble in a puddle. Company mentioned liquidity issues. If thats the case then their US advisors should be booted out the door. Now their in a 40 day quite period ( nasdaq requirement ).
    Some smart investors might say this is the time to accumulate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭ Bob Harris

I've held DDDD for over 6 months, been up 60% at times and probably about 15% now. Not bothered as I think much better times are ahead.
    Once the quiet period elapses in a few weeks they have indicated there will be a strong flow of announcements over the rest of the year and we can only hope they'll be positive. I feel the possible upside far outweighs the downside and willing to wait for a few years for that to materialise.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 hydrus21

Got into 4d a year ago thanks to the Woodford affair.
    This is my largest holding by far but like you Bob, I sleep easy. With Merck, Merck Gmb and Pfizer were in good company. The annual accounts are published and out of the way and Duncan & Alex have just confirmed their large share purchases.
    Great upside from here.:)

Advertisement