Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect input needed for code of conduct/practice complaint

Options
  • 09-04-2021 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hello, I am raising a complaint with the RIAI against the architect of my home who is in breach of the code of practice for architects in so may areas and left me with a house which is not safe and excess cost not only against spec but for significant repairs due to checks not being completed throughout build. The architect was not bothered with the project and should not be practicing.
    I have drafted a full complaint against each of the elements of the code of practice but would appreciate an honest review from those in the industry before I submit to RIAI.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Without giving specific details, names or what area you are in, can give us an idea of the issues?

Advertisement