Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creality anniversary sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I ordered a 3 V2 and it arrived a week later. The quality of the parts and the print output is a huge improvement on the Sunhokey clear acrylic framed monstrosity I had years ago. Straight out of the box this just worked great.

First print below. I had no idea what it was beforehand, I just printed a 2 hour file from the supplied microSD, throwing in the free filament sample (while actively chasing a knot in it :pac: The 1kg roll I also ordered only arrived today)

ocgI6tP.jpg

Fans are very noisy, so I'm looking into an enclosure next. Maybe from 2020 extrusion

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭mr potato head

Fans are very noisy, so I'm looking into an enclosure next. Maybe from 2020 extrusion

I got one too and yes it's like a jet engine in comparison to my Prusa

Print quality is decent, a few flaws (ringing) on a couple of layers of the hull but I think that's partly belt tension.
    41QeBqf

Advertisement