Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of saving

Options
  • 09-04-2021 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

I have my deposit for a mortgage however my affairs are a little all over the place.

I have a mortgage saver with BOI which is 400 a month. I usually withdraw this and put it in the credit union (I just don't like looking at this money on my account)

I have another credit union account where money goes out each week from my wages.

I have another seperate BOI deposit account that I put a few bob in here and there at the end of some months as theres's no charge for transferring to unlike the local Credit Union account I use.

I also have a revolut account I use a lot.

Is it going to be hard to show this in paperwork, ie requesting statements from the Credit Unions involved and revolut? I assume bunching the saving all together in a lump sum is the best way to show it to the bank.

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

We got our mortgage in 2019. We had quite a few accounts between us that we had to provide statements for. It was fine tbh. The underwriters didn't take any longer than expected to get back with an answer.
    We had a credit union account each, a current account each, a joint account, and he had a credit card account and a Revolut.

Advertisement