Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Return to invoice insurance and Smart car repair offer from seller

Options
  • 06-04-2021 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello All,

I recently bought a 2020 Nissan Juke and the carstore dealer offered me some addons with a price and I am not sure if it is worth. I didn't see much review on the options. Please guide me. I am new to Dublin too.

1) Return to Invoice cover (GAP insurance) for 399 euro for 3 years incase of writeoff or theft to match the car value (addition to the insurance company). I already took the Kenco comprehensive insurance but is it worth taking addon RTI insurance from dealer?

2) Smart repair for scratch or dent for 3 years with price of 399 euro. 3 claims per year and total of 9 in 3 years.

I park my car in garage and this is the first time I am owning a car in Ireland so need your valuable advice or suggestions. Driving experience 5 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭User1998

Generally these type of things that dealers try to sell are not worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 51,179 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Alot of margin in selling that stuff for them too.

Advertisement