Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neo Pro Cycling Clothing

Options
  • 06-04-2021 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anybody order anything from these guys yet? i think they are relatively new but they are all over my Facebook feed lately. I clicked on the link eventually and they seem to have some pretty nice looking kit at competitive prices.

I'm considering a new jersey and a pair of bibs. Any advice on quality or sizing appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

From the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Tim76

Think they might be Aussies but they have an EU site:

https://neoprocycling.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

A quick 10min google search raises some questions (about chamois origin) that go unanswered on various forums. That being said the general sense is great value for money. Some pointed out that for the price they couldn't have Elastic Interface pads, yet some dhb (wiggle) bibs do have EI pads for not dissimilar prices.

You do have to wonder about the price range for bibs (from these say to 7Mesh or de marchi)

Advertisement