Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB switcher from Irish store?

Options
  • 05-04-2021 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm trying to pick up a USB switcher like the UGREEN USB 3.0 Switch from Amazon (sorry I can't post a link, I'm a new user!). I have a separate laptop for work and personal use, and I want to be able to connect my peripherals (keyboard, mouse, webcam and USB drive) to one hub that stays connected to both laptops, and switches the active laptop with a button, without needing to switch cables between the two.

I don't want to buy from Amazon, I'd much rather support Irish businesses. Has anyone found a product like this from an Irish reseller? Or at least a European one?

Also if possible I'd prefer one that uses a USB-C power supply, but that's not a deal breaker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Have a look at Elara.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 murchu27

Everything there seems to be full KVM switchers, and are using USB-B ports, instead of normal USB-A. I saw some things like what I was looking for, but for crazy prices. Think I'll have to keep looking, thanks though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

check your PM there

Advertisement