Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limit Screws

Options
  • 04-04-2021 9:24pm

I need help determining the size of limit screws on a front shimano altrus hyperdrive derailleur. I damaged the limit screws adjusting them and I need to replace them.

Does anyone what size these come in?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,894 ✭✭✭cletus

I need help determining the size of limit screws on a front shimano altrus hyperdrive derailleur. I damaged the limit screws adjusting them and I need to replace them.

Does anyone what size these come in?

thanks

From what I can see online, in general limit screws seem to be either M3 or M4, about 18mm long.

You'd get machine screws like that for cents in a hardware, so you could pick up both sizes and try them

cletus wrote: »
    From what I can see online, in general limit screws seem to be either M3 or M4, about 18mm long.

You'd get machine screws like that for cents in a hardware, so you could pick up both sizes and try them

thanks buddy

Advertisement