Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixer bath taps advice

Options
  • 04-04-2021 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭

Replacing in the bath and mixer taps with shower soon, I got stung before buying a Hans Grohe tap on Amazon that constricts the water supply, so comes out at a dribble compared to the other tabs in the house.

Can anyone advise how to avoid this, what to be looking for and where is a good place to buy why to get a fitting that suits a low gravity system.

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,986 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Can anyone advise how to avoid this, what to be looking for and where is a good place to buy why to get a fitting that suits a low gravity system.

You are looking for something for a gravity (low pressure) system. This is what you would ask for at a trade counter. If buying online, why not email your requirements to the online store? I'd imagine you'd have difficulty finding one listed outside of ireland. This is why I suggest emailing first

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Cheers Sleeper, will make sure to ask beforehand.

Advertisement