Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone drive themselves mad thinking of different side businesses?

Options
  • 02-04-2021 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭

I always think of things I see done online and think it'd be a good idea to sell and that people would buy it but never go through with it.

Does anyone else do the same?

For example, the michael tea higgins teacosy thing. Now I wasn't thinking of that myself, it was just an example of the type of thing.

Comments

Yes, the only result is you go mad. Been there.

Bear in mind the amount of so called market audience who are also genuinely interested in your product, as distinct from the 'culturally curious' which many Irish are adept at.

In a 'culturally curious', somebody will sing the praises of your product but has'nt the slightest intention of given a red cent to buy your merchandise.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Tommyturf

All the time OP, also learned am an ideas man and not a doer unfortunatly :( being too comfortable with something to lose, stems entreprenurialism

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Tommyturf wrote: »
    All the time OP, also learned am an ideas man and not a doer unfortunatly :( being too comfortable with something to lose, stems entreprenurialism

That's me!

I see things or think of good ideas but I never invest, money or time to give it a right go. End up with a half arsed product at best and then I give up. :(

Advertisement