Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90SR new install

Options
  • 02-04-2021 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Got a T90SR installed yesterday. When I push the power button in it starts working but as soon as I take my finger off it stops. It happened last night when I first tried to use it but I twisted the knobs and somehow got it to stay on had a shower but today I cannot get it to stay on. Anyone have any ideas?. Long weekend of course so be Tuesday before get in contact with fitter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,986 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Most likely your wall /tiles are uneven. New shower is screwed tightly to the wall in a few places bending it slightly out of shape. The power button is unforgiving on uneven tiles. This isn’t covered by the warranty. Even though the installer followed all the instructions. It's the tilers fault but he's probably gone years ago.

Solution, if you are comfortable with removing the cover, is to slightly loosen the screws that are pinning it to the wall. A quarter or half turn should be enough. There are 3 screws holding a casing over the power button. These can be loosened too if wall screws don't do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Most likely your wall /tiles are uneven. New shower is screwed tightly to the wall in a few places bending it slightly out of shape. The power button is unforgiving on uneven tiles. This isn’t covered by the warranty. Even though the installer followed all the instructions. It's the tilers fault but he's probably gone years ago.

Solution, if you are comfortable with removing the cover, is to slightly loosen the screws that are pinning it to the wall. A quarter or half turn should be enough. There are 3 screws holding a casing over the power button. These can be loosened too if wall screws don't do the trick

Loosening the 3 screws around the button half a turn did the trick. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement