Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,476 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Quick drive by post to wish you all a happy Christmas! ☃️⛄🎅🎄

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a coffee.

Happy Christmas to ye all, I hope ye all have a fantastic drama free day........

Is that mistletoe I spot 🤔 😏 ?

😄

Great to hear from ye all today, leggy appears and along comes Sephers with mistletoe 😉.

I'm home alone atm, the gang are gone for a Christmas swim, dinner is half ready but loads I can't do until they're home, then its showers and off for a visit, could be midnight before we eat, I'm tempted to indulge in some bubbles but then there might be no dinner...🥂😄

A flyby to say Happy Christmas to all of you. I'm glad you got home @smurfjed :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lamb dinner had away to work shortly. Hope the day has been whatever you wanted it to be so far for you all.

• Advertisement

Stuffed!

Time for a little relax before work, then off for few days, can't wait 😁

Hope everyone had a.lovely day

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Right, another tae run for me if anyone wants anything from the kitchen, too early for leftover sandwiches??

And the plate sliding begins 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Stuffed here but thanks Grem 👍 Hope you had an enjoyable day too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Someone mention sandwiches ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,866 ✭✭✭gifted

Chicks just gone to bed...they have to be up early for some local gaa get together tomorrow morning...they're wrecked anyway cos they woke at 5 this morning.....called us at 6 but we managed to get until 6.45 out of them..we only went to bed at 1.45 last night ffs

Day here was different from before, everything seemed a struggle. I usually love been in the kitchen but I could honestly have ordered a take away today.....think its because we are so tired.....probably hit the bed soon.

Anyway, hope every one here had a great day, night is still young for lots of people so horse into whatever or whoever you are with....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Merry Christmas, Wherers! 🎄☃️🎄☃️🎁🎁🎅🎅 xx

Lying here in the hotel bed, TV on, OH beside me and have a tummy bug of some sort. 😨😕 Been needing to stay very close to the bathroom the past couple of hours...

That aside...had a lovely Christmas dinner with turkey and all the trimmings this late afternoon and got some lovely and thoughtful presents from my OH. 💕🧡 Looking out over the River Shannon at night on the Christmas Day evening in Athlone. 🚣‍♀️ 🎄🎄

*looks around*

Well there's no one else here so I guess I'll horse into another sandwich then 😄🤣

Gifted, always has a way with words!

Watching Die Hard on Disney+. Pure cliched. 👌😁

Had a lovely Christmas day. We got to go to my parents for Christmas dinner for the first time in three years, which was great and the kids had a great day which is most important.

Wishing you all a happy Christmas. 🎅⛄🎄🎉

I'm aware Christmas time can be tough for some and I know a long time poster on this thread who has lost someone very close to them recently. To anyone who is having a tough time of it during this Christmas time, I hope 2022 brings the best of everything your way. 😊

Never sure whether to laugh when @gifted is rolling sausage in the kitchen 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

We'd a super day here at home just the two of us, up early for our usual walk at 6.30, back home for a lovely festive breakfast and back into bed for a nap between 10 and 12, up then and did a few phone calls to extended family up the country, xmas dinner at 3.30 and few little drinks, watching tv and films since then while enjoying a ham and turkey sandwich and a night cap or two, great day overall safe in the knowledge that we kept our kit and keen safe too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home about an hour . First time in years that we were all together as a family for Christmas . So lovely for the four grandchildren to be together again too after so long apart . Long overdue ☺

😂😂😂

• Advertisement

Bugger it, pain attack, every flipping joint again. Nearly finished though, hopefully bed helps.

Plenty of meds and off to bed Grem, hope it's ok later.

Bedtime for me 😊

Lift home, nearly in the bed. Bloody hell happy half way through work week eh??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Ah gosh, Grem....do you get any holidays at all? 😟😢 Most of your posts here seem to be about endless work shifts with little to no time off for you.

Very unwell here in my hotel bed. 😰😨🤕🤒

Was very ill all of last night in the en-suite bathroom. Suspected Cryptosporidium - and there may be an outbreak in the hotel or locally. Out of hours doctor due to call in this afternoon to assess me after my OH phoned earlier. Shivering and shaking in the bed. This is all I need!

Oh no Jupiter! That's terrible......what an awful thing to happen. I hope it doesn't last too long!

Turkey and ham on here, veg ready, gravy and cranberry getting started......I guess a glass of sparkling wine is called for 😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@JupiterKid , I think that dose is on the go everywhere , I know quite a few people who have had it in the last week . Hopefully the Doctor can sort you out and have you feeling better soon .

Enjoy the dinner Bubbly ☺

Lazy day here , Ferrero Rocher and a book atm . Brother dropped down two Christmas Dinners for later , not used to being handed my meals tbh 😂

@JupiterKid I probably post more around work tbh. I get four weeks a year off. On the way to work now as it happens 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

It's all good here just trying to be calm and quiet.

• Advertisement

😂😂😂

Hope Grem and jK feel better soon

Advertisement