Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricians in Dublin familiar with Lutron

Options
  • 31-03-2021 9:09am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks, anyone recommend an electrician / company with experience troubleshooting Lutron systems?

Lights flickering, not dimming and inexplicably out in an apartment in Beacon South Quarter which uses a Lutron systems and a lot of spotlights throughout. Have an idea it’s related to mixing of halogens and leds but some other stuff going on too.

Not looking to fix it myself, just any recommendations would be welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Did you have any luck with this, Black Sheep?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

OP.

I'm not sure which has the dealership for Lutron in Ireland now. But if you email them they will tell you.

Then contact the dealership, ask them for some of the forms that they sell their smart systems too, you should get a few names.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭maxamillius

I remember installing them in the beacon back in 2005. Far to complicated, but Back then it could be pawned off as state of the art lighting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement