Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search any website from mine

Options
  • 30-03-2021 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi, I have a small basic (and to be honest quite poor) website selling some rather niche products but stock is often low. What I would like to do is if my stock is out then point the user to another site of a friend. But I would need to search their site to see if they have it in stock before sending the user there. Is it possible to search another sites shop from mine?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Short answer - yes

Longer answer - if the other site(s) make available their products using some form of feed then you could integrate that with your site. It's pretty common in affiliate marketing

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Thomasirl123

mneylon wrote: »
    Short answer - yes

Longer answer - if the other site(s) make available their products using some form of feed then you could integrate that with your site. It's pretty common in affiliate marketing

Thanks, may be a non running so if both of us have to spend money!

Advertisement