Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bb/chainset question.

Options
  • 29-03-2021 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

Looking for some help please.
    Plan to change the chainset on my bike (bianchi impulso) from current Campag to fsa-slk carbon light chainset.
    How do I know if this chainset will fit my bike and what BB do I need to get.

TiA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭nilhg

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    Looking for some help please.
    Plan to change the chainset on my bike (bianchi impulso) from current Campag to fsa-slk carbon light chainset.
    How do I know if this chainset will fit my bike and what BB do I need to get.

TiA

A quick search suggests to me that your Bianchi has a BSA threaded BB which is for cranks with a 24mm shaft, and also that a FSA SL-K has a 30mm shaft so you'll probably need something like the lad linked below.

https://shop.fullspeedahead.com/en/bottom-brackets/road/megaexo-sl-k-crank-to-bsa-frame-di2-compatible

I've no idea if the FSA crank will play nice with a Campy drivetrain, I've no experience in that area at all.

Advertisement