Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying my first eBike.. recommendations?

Options
  • 28-03-2021 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy my first eBike. Anything in the region of €1000 is preferred. Unfortunately I can't afford a more expensive one. Can anyone suggest a decent eBike please?

I live quite rural so there is the occasion steep hill to climb and I would intend to travel upto 30km in a single day on it. I'm not a serious lycra wearing cyclist so I will be using it for leisure mostly.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 4 marcof11

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    Looking to buy my first eBike. Anything in the region of €1000 is preferred. Unfortunately I can't afford a more expensive one. Can anyone suggest a decent eBike please?

I live quite rural so there is the occasion steep hill to climb and I would intend to travel upto 30km in a single day on it. I'm not a serious lycra wearing cyclist so I will be using it for leisure mostly.

Thanks.
    ebike are more expensive than a normal bike, so you don't get much for 1000 pounds.
    Halford Carrera crossfire at 1399 or the Evans Pinnacle Mercury Hybrid for 1100 I have not tried either of them.

Advertisement