Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer ban

Options
  • 28-03-2021 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,577 ✭✭✭✭

Got banned last night for 2 yellows - The second yellow I admit I was being smart.
    But the first for calling someone a muppet, when the Mod (Artane) admitted it was an emotional night and that was what I responded to.
    Not life and death, but seams beyond harsh on a football forum on such a night.

Comments

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Good afternoon thebaz,

have you tried discussing this via PM with the mod in question to try and come to a resolution? This is the first step in the process before we consider taking things further.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,577 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Tokyo wrote: »
    Good afternoon thebaz,

have you tried discussing this via PM with the mod in question to try and come to a resolution? This is the first step in the process before we consider taking things further.

Yes, the person (Shamroc) who gave me second yellow , I have no issue with.
    Artane did respond initially then didnt follow up, and that was what I was being smart in my reply (which I got second card.
    Shamroc told me to bring it here.
    As I said its not life or death , but seams very harsh.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Okay - I'll pass it to the CMods to take a look.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi thebaz,

I have reviewed this, calling a pundit a muppet is abuse and against the charter of the soccer forum, therefore I am upholding this yellow.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Marking resolved

• Advertisement
Advertisement