Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Council Housing Allocation Query

Options
  • 26-03-2021 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All, I'm new to this but just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. On the 1st of March I received a phonecall from Cork City Housing Department asking were all details still correct and looking for me to send them my children's birth certs, social welfare payment amount and my most recent payslip. I emailed all these back within 15 minutes to her. She stated it was just to update my file but I had sent all this in in July. I am on the list 9 years now and our current situation is that we are still very much in need. I thought maybe this was a sign of being allocated but have heard nothing since has anyone else had a similar experience?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Not a sign of allocation unfortunately. Just them checking that you're entitled to stay on the list.

Advertisement