Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Usb C to Usb C For charging

Options
  • 23-03-2021 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭

Got a Huawei Matebook D 15 and has Usb c charging on this

Got a powerbank for emergency charging and just testing it but it did not come with USB c to USB C cable

https://www.xiaomi.ie/xiaomi-mi-3-pro-45w-20000mah/

Now checking around for one in bricks and mortar shop. Few phone shops etc within 5k:rolleyes:

Are all usb c to usb c cables same for charging from powerbank or will anyone do?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭NewClareman

All are not the same, particularly for charging. However, all should work, but some might not charge at the max rate possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

All are not the same, particularly for charging. However, all should work, but some might not charge at the max rate possible.

Anything I should look for or ask prior to purchasing

Just browsing net but probably easier & cheaper to buy from bricks and mortar

Okay update

I can use the usb c to usb c cable that came with laptop DOH!!!

Anything I should look for or ask prior to purchasing

Just browsing net but probably easier & cheaper to buy from bricks and mortar

Okay update

I can use the usb c to usb c cable that came with laptop DOH!!!

probably a reasonable place to start.

giphy.webp

Advertisement