Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free for collection

Options
  • 22-03-2021 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Clearing out my shed to make space for a new workshop.

I have some 700x23c tyres, either zero or trial mileage on.

I have one continental ultra sport
    2 schwalbe lugano with white band
    1 Lugano with red band

So 4 perfectly good tyres if someone wants them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

If love 2 of them if you wouldn't feel they'd be wasted on a commuter? Trying to get one of my bike back on the road at the moment, tires are knackered.
    Are you in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭R1_Pete

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    If love 2 of them if you wouldn't feel they'd be wasted on a commuter? Trying to get one of my bike back on the road at the moment, tires are knackered.
    Are you in Dublin?
    Not at all Davy, the Lugano in particular are a good commuter tyre. I think they have K-guard, kevlar strip so would be practical.
    Two of them are a match so would work.

I am in D15, Clonsilla - near to the Blanchardstown centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

R1_Pete wrote: »
    Not at all Davy, the Lugano in particular are a good commuter tyre. I think they have K-guard, kevlar strip so would be practical.
    Two of them are a match so would work.

I am in D15, Clonsilla - near to the Blanchardstown centre

Thanks a million, that would be amazing. I've dropped you a PM to see if we can arrange.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

I'd take the remaining red Lugano and the Conti Pete. Close to you as well.

Advertisement