Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a plumber in Drogheda region

Options
  • 22-03-2021 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had a plumber they'd recommend for work in the area?

Not a big job just general check over of a gas fired heating system and improvement of output/efficiency throughout.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

Have used Jason in the past, wasn't mad about the end result, and when I asked him to do a separate job afterwards, the price was off the wall.

I have used DDS Plumbing before with great success (Dave - 083 400 0043). Got his details in the Drogheda Leader. And have also had Colpe Bathrooms out to do work recently (Gary - 085 824 6150), but I don't think Gary from Colpe is RGI compliant. I think bathroom renovations are more his kind of thing, whereas DDS did gas boiler replacement/servicing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Robbie mc Govern Monasterboice or the lad with the tatts Alan cooper in drogheda, both not cheap but reliable and excellant work. i use both regularly.

Advertisement