Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka t1x .22lr

Options
  • 20-03-2021 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi all.
    I'm thinking of buying myself a tikka t1x for some rabbit hunting and plinking !!
    Has any members here a tikka t1x ?? What's your taughts ??
    Are they accurate ??
    Any one discover there favourite ammo??
    I'd love to hear some feed back positive and negative.
    Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kunekunesika

Have the 16inch version in 22. A tack driver out of the box. Can't fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

I don't own one but for hunting and plinking it would be ideal. They are a well made accurate rifle, as for ammo choice like most all .22 rifles what your rifle prefers might be completely different to someone else's.
    Testing ammo brands is the way to go, and sure that's part of the fun with .22

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭john jameson

Have the 16inch version in 22. A tack driver out of the box. Can't fault.

Out to 50m how are the groups ??
    I'm hearing mixed reviews !!
    It looks the part but it's how it shoots that's the main thing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kunekunesika

Never more than 1inch at 50. More clover leaf than I have gotten with any other rifle. Using a cheap tasco scope and CCI sub. Haven't felt the need to try anything else, with the out of the box accuracy. My is used for vermin etc so can't fault it

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭john jameson

Never more than 1inch at 50. More clover leaf than I have gotten with any other rifle. Using a cheap tasco scope and CCI sub. Haven't felt the need to try anything else, with the out of the box accuracy. My is used for vermin etc so can't fault it

Sounds good ...well tikka do promise 1moa or better 🀣 I have a tikka t3x .223 in stainless and that gun is accurate but no harm getting shooters opinion ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Your T3x stock should fit the T1x if you wanted to change stocks or any T3 stock should fit.

Advertisement