Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Narita Boy

Options
  • 19-03-2021 1:22am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else looking forward to this? following it since since 2017 and its finally releasing 30th March on all platforms.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I tried the demo and steam and it was good fun. Its going to be on game pass, so will be playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

When Flashback meets Adventure Time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Out on game pass tomorrow .

Can be pre-installed from the app / store. It's only 1.28GB though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Looks fun, the type of game I'd play in the Arcades in the 80's. Will definitely give it a go as it'll be on Game pass so no reason not to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

SkillUp have it a glowing review.
    Must not let it grow in the backlog...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,059 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Had backed this on Kickstarter, looking forward to taking it for a spin via the backer code.

Ah man I just booted this up and can't get passed the title screen,
    have to wait for this catchy theme song to finish first
    :D

Advertisement