Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hammerhead Karoo 2 Garmin mount question

Options
  • 17-03-2021 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

Looking for a dig out if possible.

I have seen on this forum that, like me, some folk have bought the Hammerhead Karoo 2.

Today I changed to the good bike so I used the spare quarter turn adapter for the first time, (the bike I am now using has a Garmin mount). Now I can't figure out how to remove the adapter from the back of the Karoo head unit?

By any chance does anyone here know how it's done or can you post a link, please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Looking for a dig out if possible.

I have seen on this forum that, like me, some folk have bought the Hammerhead Karoo 2.

Today I changed to the good bike so I used the spare quarter turn adapter for the first time, (the bike I am now using has a Garmin mount). Now I can't figure out how to remove the adapter from the back of the Karoo head unit?

By any chance does anyone here know how it's done or can you post a link, please?

Thanks
    You just slightly raise the adapter at the bottom of the unit and slide it off at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭sy_flembeck

Literally just found it on the website. Many thanks for your help nonetheless

Advertisement