Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Warning for sticking up for myself on a thread

• 17-03-2021 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

I tried to take it up with the mod in question and I was directed here...

A specific person on the thread was trying to push a specific agenda and insulted me, even another poster pulled them. I defended myself against this personband yet I got the warning.

I don't believe thay person got one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭katiek102010

This is the thread, I cannot link

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I tried to take it up with the mod in question and I was directed here...

As you have already tried to engage with the mod who applied the sanction, I'll raise this with the CMods now. Please be patient while one of them gets to your appeal.
    I don't believe thay person got one
    This is irrelevant to your card, or your appeal. Please don't bring it up again.

This is irrelevant to your card, or your appeal. Please don't bring it up again.[/QUOTE]

Although you say it is irrelevant, I feel it is relevant, maybe the Mod gave me the warning in error

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,289 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I can look at this for you.

I understood that you engaged with the mod in question but are still unsure whether the warning was applied to you in error. Please clarify with the mod and then provide the complete pm exchange with the mod where you attempted to resolve the matter.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I can look at this for you.

I understood that you engaged with the mod in question but are still unsure whether the warning was applied to you in error. Please clarify with the mod and then provide the complete pm exchange with the mod where you attempted to resolve the matter.

The mod said they were é standing by thr decision. How do I send you the pics of the pms

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,289 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Just copy and paste

Hi Katie

Anything further on this?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,188 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, do you wish to pursue this appeal?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,188 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement