Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone bought the pre-order edition of Humankind(Amplitude studios)?

Options
  • 16-03-2021 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am thinking of buying the pre-order edition of Humankind. Since I really liked Endless Legend and am a fan of Civ6, I am inclined to buy the pre-order edition.

However, after the whole Cyberpunk saga(I know that there are plenty who like the game and I have no problem with that) I am not entirely sure whether I should wait till Humankind is released. I will not get the Boudicca avatar though. On the flipside, if things are not up to the mark I will not have to repent for the money spent.

Would love to know if anyone on this forum has bought the game and what's his/her take on this.

PS. This is my first post on this magnificent forum and if my post has violated any forum rule, please accept my apology in advance.

Advertisement