Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Molar vs double pregnancy advice

Options
  • 16-03-2021 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys I need some advice or has anyone been through something similar. I found out I was pregnant at two weeks since then I’ve been so badly sick vomiting the nausea has been so bad I struggle to change my toddlers nappies the smell, thought and sight of food has me dry heaving all day everyday my tummy hurts so much anytime I eat to which I vomit no more than five mins later. Doctor is testing my hydration levels however she booked me for emergency and early scan as she said early sickness are signs of a double pregnancy or a molar pregnancy I’m so so nervous of recovering bad news. I never dealt with such sickness with my first pregnancy. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with something like this and if so how was your outcome? I’m 6 weeks now by the way and the sickness has not let up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭fits

I was extremely ill with twin pregnancy from very early days. But some people are worse with single pregnancy. Hope all is well. Take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Alfxn

I have been very sick early on in this pregnancy (still suffering a bit at 22 weeks) and at the start thought I must be having twins, but nope, one (thankfully healthy) pregnancy.

Also, regardless of how many babies are in there, if you're feeling like this, definitely ask for anti emetics. There are lots of perfectly safe medications that can help. See Pregnancy Sickness Support's website also, it's a really good resource. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,276 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You might check with your doctor or the hospital if there are foods that are less likely to upset you so much.

I hope everyone thing works out OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bbinfo

Hey guys I need some advice or has anyone been through something similar. I found out I was pregnant at two weeks since then I’ve been so badly sick vomiting the nausea has been so bad I struggle to change my toddlers nappies the smell, thought and sight of food has me dry heaving all day everyday my tummy hurts so much anytime I eat to which I vomit no more than five mins later. Doctor is testing my hydration levels however she booked me for emergency and early scan as she said early sickness are signs of a double pregnancy or a molar pregnancy I’m so so nervous of recovering bad news. I never dealt with such sickness with my first pregnancy. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with something like this and if so how was your outcome? I’m 6 weeks now by the way and the sickness has not let up

Hypremisis..... I’ve had it on all my pregnancies all singletons... first time not treated it was horrific. I lost loads of weight and was so dehydrated. Second time I ended up in hospital before I got access to cariban.

Total game changer.

There is medication there is support. Contact your maternity a&e they will assess you- do not get severely dehydrated. It’s awful.

All super healthy babies!!! Just momma suffers without treatment.

Advertisement