Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TT- Elite Suito or?

Options
  • 15-03-2021 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Currently looking at the Elite Suito TT but before I bite the bullet just asking if people would recommend a different DD TT for about the same price.

I reach that the Tacx Flux S has a heavier flywheel (7kg vs 3.5kg for the Suito) meaning it’s nicer to ride, smoothing out the feel against the pedals, and you’ll likely be able to do longer sessions.
    I have no idea how much smoother this is in reality so don't know if it's a big deal.

The Wahoo Kickr Core is a set up in price but is it worth the extra amount? Or something else?

I know the Elite simulates 15 degrees steepness, some others 'only' 10 but I don't think I'll be cycling up many extremely steep mountains....

Thanks,
    Pa.

Advertisement