Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any other game in town?

• 15-03-2021 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

looking to spend 500-600 on a laptop. The Lenovo 5 range is exactly what I'm looking for but the 256GB SSD model with the 6 core is out of stock. Is there anyone else you'd suggest I try? Not in a massive rush in terms of delivery.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Thinking about 82FE004TUK with a 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor (4 Cores / 8 Threads, 2.40 GHz, up to 4.20 GHz with Turbo Boost, 8 MB Cache) any idea how that would stack up against the 4500U?

Advertisement