Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you ever sense that some women try to catch you looking?

Options
  • 14-03-2021 8:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭

To be fair, sometimes you look without even realising it. If you are preoccupied and staring into thin air and happen to see an attractive lady's belly (who's wearing a belly top), then you might continue to stare without even properly realising it. This is the sort of thing that men need to be careful of because you could easily be mistaken as being a perv.

Recently I was sitting at a table in a canteen, and this tall girl with an attractive figure came in. My chair was facing the work top where she was preparing food. She was wearing slim fitting jeans and a belly top and her ass was at that height so that it was just above the level of the counter-top! Each time I'd look up, as a person does, I sort of had no choice but to look into her ass as it was just at my eye level. I eventually changed seats as I did not want to be "caught" looking. Anyone else have experiences like this?

There was an article on some newspaper magazine I was reading recently, where a teenage girl wrote in to complain about how her friends parents complained to their daughter about how wearing a belly top wasn't appropriate in their house. The question was answered by painting the parents out has the baddies. I think it's inappropriate. This girl is essentially having to make the man of the house have to pass a sort of test each time she enters the house. The split second your mind realises that someone is wearing a belly top you go to look at how toned their belly is or isn't. It doesn't mean you're attracted to them. It's just instinctive.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yeah. No... Can't see this going any way but weird or daft and it's already the former

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement