Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPC Connect App update

Options
  • 12-03-2021 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I've just seen a notification on my phone for an update to the SPC Connect app. I currently have v1.7.1 running on my phone. I'm using it with a SPC4320 panel with v3.6.6 firmware on it.

As is normal the details for things such as minimum requirements/prerequisites are vacant on the Android Play Store.

Always being wary of updates breaking things I wondered if anyone running 1.7.2 of the app with v3.6.6 on the panel has experienced any issues?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

sphinxicus wrote: »
    I've just seen a notification on my phone for an update to the SPC Connect app. I currently have v1.7.1 running on my phone. I'm using it with a SPC4320 panel with v3.6.6 firmware on it.

As is normal the details for things such as minimum requirements/prerequisites are vacant on the Android Play Store.

Always being wary of updates breaking things I wondered if anyone running 1.7.2 of the app with v3.6.6 on the panel has experienced any issues?

Thanks

Here is the link of what the update of the app is.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sphinxicus

thanks for that link - it makes no mention of what firmware version the panel needs to be running itself. I guess the app must only speak to the vanderbilt "cloud" even when on the same LAN as the panel so maybe it's of no consequence. Only one way to find out now :)

Advertisement