Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruxton Oaks Navan

Options
  • 11-03-2021 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Folks,

I am about to give a deposit for one 2 bed house in Ruxton Oaks, Navan. I live and work in Dublin and I have never had one commute experience. I would ve very much appreciated if you could share your thoughts.

Notes:
    I will work remotely 3 days a week and go to office 1 or 2 days a week in Merion Square (south Dublin).

I don't have a car yet, but it is in my plans for 2022. So I would be commuting using the bus in the first months. I won't mind being 1,5 hour in the commute if it is to have a good quality of life in Navan. I used to spend it from Dundrum to Santry every day in two buses to cross the city before lockdown.

I have a 14-year-old son that will have to go to secondary school in Navan (I have not started to look for schools for him yet, I hope there is no vacancies issue).

Thanks a mil!:D

Advertisement