Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating control valve

Options
  • 10-03-2021 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone I have a very old oil system and what to upgrade it as for now I want to put three different zones on it is it a big job to get that done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,194 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Is this the same system as here, from your other post.
    Mod maybe move to plumbing?
    Hi I have a old Firebird super Q I want to no if I can add a nest?
    The system I have is funny I switch hw on my boiler it heat downstairs and the water maybe that's okay? When I have hw/Ch on I also have two way switch that I can press when both or off we still just heat downstairs and hot water when I press one of them on I turn on one pump that goes under ground to God no where doesn't do anything I see when I press the second switch it turns on Hyson control box that sends water to heat upstairs. So I don't no what way that system works but can I wire a nest into the system can I have a two zone as I only want heat upstairs before kids go to bed as we have a stove for downstairs no back boiler. Would that work with downstairs being on same line as hot tank thanks. Also my hot tank doesn't have a thermostat aswell is that wrong or right?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Is this the same system as here, from your other post.
    Mod maybe move to plumbing?
    Hi I have a old Firebird super Q I want to no if I can add a nest?
    The system I have is funny I switch hw on my boiler it heat downstairs and the water maybe that's okay? When I have hw/Ch on I also have two way switch that I can press when both or off we still just heat downstairs and hot water when I press one of them on I turn on one pump that goes under ground to God no where doesn't do anything I see when I press the second switch it turns on Hyson control box that sends water to heat upstairs. So I don't no what way that system works but can I wire a nest into the system can I have a two zone as I only want heat upstairs before kids go to bed as we have a stove for downstairs no back boiler. Would that work with downstairs being on same line as hot tank thanks. Also my hot tank doesn't have a thermostat aswell is that wrong or right?

Just report the post, please stop this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement