Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenhouses?

Options
  • 10-03-2021 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭

A bit of a random query, but I thought I'd ask

Does anyone know of any companies locally that sell and install greenhouses?

Most of the companies I've come across seem to be relying on imports from the UK and have insane lead times - like 6 months+

Comments

I bought mine off A1 greenhouses in Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

There is a place selling garden sheds on the wexford road behind where Carlow Nissan is located, They are called steeltech sheds but not sure if their aesthetic is what you may be looking for

https://www.steeltechsheds.ie/products/greenhouses/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

tommycahir wrote: »
    There is a place selling garden sheds on the wexford road behind where Carlow Nissan is located, They are called steeltech sheds but not sure if their aesthetic is what you may be looking for

https://www.steeltechsheds.ie/products/greenhouses/

Thanks - not 100% what I was looking for, but I'm running out of options :)

I bought mine off A1 greenhouses in Kilkenny.

How long ago?
    What were they like to deal with?

Their website is a bit broken at the moment, so I've emailed them for pricing etc

thanks

Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dunebasher

I have just ordered one from Polytunnelsdirect.ie
    Delivery time 4 weeks.

• Advertisement

Just coming back to this.

The people at A1 Greenhouses were great to deal with.

The lead times on greenhouses is pretty bad everywhere, but they were able to sort me out with one and it was installed yesterday.

Now to fill it with plants :)

Advertisement