Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The washing machine has decided to leak water

Options
  • 10-03-2021 11:13am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭

The front rubber at the door just won't stick on for me. Spent the best part of 30 minutes trying to put the rubber back on. I've cursed to all the gods and begged for the life of me for the rubber to stick on and it keep propping off. There's a wire underneath to help keep the rubber in place and it looks like it's either out of shape or has strunk somehow. Neither the wire or rubber is staying in place.

Father in law is currently talking to the washing machine to get it to stick back on. There's clothes and water in the machine, absolutely drowned and water all over the floor.

Someone give me strength here and tell me there's an easier way for the wire and rubber to attach back on.... I've held the rubber and father in law is attaching the wire and nothing.

It's a Beko washing machine. The cheapy ones. Cheap as chips and has lasted over 2 years. Is this punishment for buying a cheap washing machine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭charlesanto

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Zebrag

Nearly an hour later and a couple of curse words and 2 spoons (don't ask!) the wire finally attached to the rubber and rubber didn't budge.

Machine is on and spinning. No leaks. Thanks for the video! I'll know for next time who too look up!

Advertisement