Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED - Road bike, large or medium frame.

Options
  • 09-03-2021 6:16pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I've started trying to get fit the start of the year and have taken up running which is going great but looking to get back into cycling as well so looking for a (very cheap!) road bike to get started. I currently have a MTB and am doing 20-30kms once a week on it but I remembered when I had a road bike years ago it was so much easier to up that to 50kms plus.

So if anyone has an old spare / are upgrading etc. please let me know, closer to Midlands the better if possible.

I have the option of Bike to Work but I want to make sure I keep it up this time before using it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,585 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

might be worth stating where you're based, especially given lockdown restrictions.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

might be worth stating where you're based, especially given lockdown restrictions.

Cheers thanks, added now. I travel through the midlands with work though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

I bought a new CX / gravel bike so mods can you lock this up when you get a chance please? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement